Helping people realize their full potential
“The corporate soul is embodied in the ethos. Ethos are the fundamental values and beliefs we hold dear. When we live by these ideals, all of us, it creates a very unique environment where we can come and succeed.” -Tyler Norton
Ethos is a Greek word meaning “character” that is used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a community, or group of people. In my very first blog post I stated that the purpose behind this website is to help You be You. And also to encourage you to: Believe in yourself and your potential; Belong to a community of caring, like-minded people; and Become a better person, professionally and personally.
Read through the following list and consider how you can work this into your business and life. If you’d like to go deeper, (and I hope you do) I’ll add a link at the end that will take you to a page with short videos covering each point.
Eight principles that should make up your company ethos:
- E2PC: This stands for Ego and economic, principles, and capacity. We need to emphasize principles over ego and economic.
- Flow: The optimal experience comes from challenging yourself and using your skills to the fullest.
- Anatomy of Peace: Become responsive to the needs of those around you.
- Believe, Belong, Become: Believing precedes all meaningful action, belonging means owning and caring about your success and the success of those around you, becoming occurs when you grow and develop from the experience of believing and belonging.
- Human Elements: Each person brings a unique element to the team.
- The Three Questions: When is the best time to do things? Who is the most important one? What is the right thing to do?
- Ubuntu: I am because we are.
- Gratitude: Goodness often comes from outside ourselves, and when we recognize that, we are able to live healthy and happy lives.
I’m thrilled to be partnered with a company commitment to the personal development and education of it’s associates. A series of videos have been produced to cover these 8 steps in detail. While I feel that any person, and business can gain from this information, I also want to invite you to consider joining me, and my team, on this adventure of personal growth. Reach out and let’s talk!Watch the videos